- Yet Another Traveller Task System
- I was not happy with some of the T4 rules, especially the
task system and the experience systems, so I created YATTS, my own little system, which I'm
currently using. It's not complex and seems to work well
Giuseppe Filotto, a Traveller player in South Africa, liked YATTS, and
adopted it for his own campaign. He has recently contacted me and kindly
allowed me to host some of his stuff.
- Martial Arts
- A very simple Martial Arts
system to give some more flavor to characters (and their
- Scientific Research
- Guidelines for playing out research experiments and other
complex projects in Traveller.
- Religious Career
- After a lively debate on religions and clergy in
Traveller, I prepared rules for defining a generic Priestly career for T4.
- Technical Career
- I always wondered why the Technician wasn't contemplated
as a viable option for Travellers. Here is my take on this career for T4.
- Hit Locations
- A very simple (and fast) system for
aimed shots or special situation in which you need to
discover where a given shot lands.
Back to main Traveller