$Revision: 1.18 $
Welcome to my Pulp RPG page!
I have recently started a pulp campaign set in 1932, using the Gear
Krieg rules (created by DP9), but using a campaign word more similar to
At least for now, all things departing from "standard" history (like
supernatural, super-science or dinosaurs) will be limited to the PCs
I hope to be able to offer useful stuff for people using Silhouette
(TM) or interested in Pulp adventuring.
Please feel free to write me about this page; my e-mail address is
"marino [at] inrete.it"
Here is a brief listing of the stuff available on the site.
- Discussion, modifications, clarifications of rules and other
- Full fledged NPCs and stats for common mooks
- Weapons cards
- A handy reference for players: concise description of popular
weapons: print them, cut them, and distribute them among your players.
An easy way to keep track of weapons stats (and ammo, if you care about
- Character Templates
- Easily customizable character concepts.
- Animal templates
- I believe that for a lot of pulp-related adventures (Tarzan,
Bring them back
alive, Indiana Jones...) the animals provided in the manual are not
(either in number or detail). Here is my attempt to correct this
- Short reviews of items (novels, comics, game supplements) I found
my own campaign.
- Vehicles cards
- Similar to the weapons card, a collection of printable pages
including vehicle data.
- Campaign notes
- Here you will find stuff regarding the campaign background.
Mostly historical references, how much things costed and so on.
- Thrilling Locations!!!
- Maps of places which may prove useful to your campaign. Whenever
possible I added some extra info.